These were a huge hit! I loved them, my mom loved them, my 2 year old daughter loved them and kept asking for more. I'll definitely be making these often :) What a great healthy snack!
- A bunch of kale
- olive oil
- Mrs. Dash (or whatever seasoning you want.. salt, salt & garlic)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut kale into bite-sized pieces, removing the center stem.
- Wash well, then completely dry in a salad spinner.
- Lay parchment paper on a cookie sheet and thinly spread kale across, making sure they're not bunched on top of each other.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and seasoning of choice.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes, until kale is crisp but not burnt.