We went strawberry picking yesterday morning and were looking for some new recipes to try out with all the berries we picked! How about some strawberry bread?! Yum!
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups oat flour (I pulse old fashioned oats in my Vitamix)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 cups strawberries, diced and smashed
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Cream coconut oil and sugar.
- Add vanilla and eggs, beat well.
- Mix in flour, salt, cream of tartar and baking soda.
- In blender, blend about 1 cup strawberries with yogurt.
- Add mixture and beat well.
- Add remaining strawberries mix under blended.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9×5 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 65-75 minutes.