Definitely something I will be making a lot, considering how easy it was to make, and how good! :) I think this is great as a side-dish, and great as a main meal. You could add meat to it if you don't want it to be a vegetarian dish; chicken would be my choice. But meat is certainly not missed from this dish!
- 1 cup pearl (Israeli) couscous
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 1/2-3/4 cup dried craisins
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- olive oil
- In a large skillet, heat up olive oil and add in vegetables.
- Cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add in couscous and broth.
- Cover and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix in crasins and sunflower seeds.