I originally found this recipe on Pinterest (looooooooove that site for storing recipe ideas that I want to try!...not to mention all the other fun stuff!). Recipe is adapted from the Pepper Lynn blog: http://www.pepperlynn.com/2012/02/overnight-oats-two-ways/
This recipe was enough for me and my 2 daughters, small serving though. But, they are not big breakfast eaters at all, so it was fine. If you have big breakfast eaters, I'd suggest making more :)
- ½ cup rolled oats (not quick cooking)
- ½ cup Strawberry Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- diced (thawed) frozen peaches
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, stir in the mix-ins of your choosing. I used peaches, as requested by my 2 year old :)