Tonight we'll have roasted chicken with green beans and mashed potatoes. Tomorrow will be shredded chicken enchiladas using the rest of the meat. I plan on making homemade chicken stock with the carcase.
- Whole chicken, insides discarded.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a bowl, then pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4 hours.