Recipe adapted from http://daughtersdelicacies.blogspot.com/2009/12/home-made-eggless-waffles.html
BTW, flax seed and water make a good egg substitute, but that is not necessary for this recipe.
- 1¾ cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Sugar (add more if desired)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 tsp ground flax seed
- 1¾ cups of almond (or regular cows) milk
- 1/2 cup chopped Chocolate Chips or Frozen Blueberries (optional)
- Mix the above ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips or blueberries, or whatever you want, if you want.
- Spray the waffle iron with cooking spray to avoid the batter sticking to the grid..
- Make the waffles as per the operating instructions of your waffle iron.