Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Menu Planning

I've recently started planning out my menus by month... I just get in the menu-planning-mode and keep going :) Makes it so easy to do it all at once, and makes nightly cooking and making grocery lists a total breeze! I have my menu on a dry/erase board in the kitchen right above my lap top. This has made my life so much easier ;)

So where do I get my ideas?? I rip out recipes from magazines all the time and save those. Also, from reading food blogs and weekly menu planning on the SAHM board on thebump.com. Of course I also search my own blog for inspiration and favorites...but it's always great to get more ideas and inspiration!

So....please share your own weekly/monthly menu planning with me below, in the comments section. I'd love to hear what you're making for dinner tonight! :)

M - Eggplant Parm
T - Chicken Cacciatore
W - Fish Tacos
Th - Pulled Pork sandwiches
F - Chicken Piccata

M - Quesadillas with rice and beans
T - Bratwurst Potato Salad, fruit salad
W - Swedish Meatballs in the crockpot
Th - Caprese Paninis
F - Pasta with garlic bread

M - Strawberry Chicken balsamic Salad
T - Chicken Enchiladas
W - Homemade Martguerita Pizza
Th - Chicken Marsala, mashed potatoes
F - Sweet potato mac and cheese

M - Vegetarian Chili
T - Bacon-wrapped chicken, broccoli, rice
W - Bruschetta Pasta
Th - Cheddar-crusted pork chops

The remaining days I'll just make whatever I missed from the monthly menu :)

No comments: