- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 large mashed overripe bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tbsp ground flax seeds
- chocolate chips to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease 2 loaf pans.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together coconut oil and brown sugar.
- Stir in eggs and mashed bananas.
- Mix banana mixture into flour mixture.
- Mix in flax seed and chocolate chips.
- Pour into loaf pans, filling half way.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until top is golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.