Sauce measurements are approximate...I just eye-balled it.
- 4 medium red potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1 kielbasa, cook and diced
- 4 celery stalks (or more, that's all I had left), finely chopped
- 1 cup peas, cooked
- about 2 tbsp olive oil
- about 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- salt, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- about 1 tsp paprika
- about 1 tbsp oregano
- While cooking the peas, potatoes and Kielbasa, mix sauce ingredients together well.
- Combine and stir.
- Enjoy warm, at room temp, or cold!