Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kielbasa Potato Salad

We're leaving on vacation soon, so I'm trying to clean out the fridge. It's also really hot and humid, so nothing hot/warm sounded good! I decided potato salad sounded perfect...and needed to use the kielbasa and celery before it went bad....and this is what I ended up with. Yum!

Sauce measurements are approximate...I just eye-balled it.

INGREDIENTS
  • 4 medium red potatoes, cooked and diced
  • 1 kielbasa, cook and diced
  • 4 celery stalks (or more, that's all I had left), finely chopped
  • 1 cup peas, cooked
SAUCE INGREDIENTS
  • about 2 tbsp olive oil
  • about 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
  • salt, to taste
  • garlic powder, to taste
  • about 1 tsp paprika
  • about 1 tbsp oregano
DIRECTIONS
  1. While cooking the peas, potatoes and Kielbasa, mix sauce ingredients together well.
  2. Combine and stir.
  3. Enjoy warm, at room temp, or cold!

No comments: