Monday, August 1, 2011

Cheesy crusted pork loin

I had a thick piece of pork in my freezer and decided to throw this together. Since it was still partially frozen by the time I went to cook it, I sliced it width-wise for smaller (faster cooking) chunks :)

INGREDIENTS
  • pork loin, sliced to 1 inch pieces
  • 1 egg white
  • bread crumbs
  • shredded cheese
  • garlic powder
DIRECTIONS
  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Mix bread crumbs, cheese, and garlic in a gallon sized zip lock bag
  3. Dip sliced pork pieces in egg white, then place in zip lock bag.
  4. Seal. Then shake, shake, shake!
  5. Lay pork flat on baking stone and sprinkle leftover crumb/cheese mixture over top.
  6. Bake for 45 mins, or until cooked through.
I served this with green beans and pan fried potatoes.

No comments: