- 1 cup cubed hm
- 2 cups Great Northern Beans
- 1/2 an 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups baby carrots, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
- In a large pot, saute onions, carrots and garlic in butter until crisp tender.
- Add ham and saute for another couple minutes.
- Add broth and tomato sauce and mix well.
- Bring to a boil then cover and reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, or until beans and veggies are tender.