- 2 chicken breasts
- about 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Ccoat chicken with egg.
- In a large zip lock, mix bread cumbs and cheese. Toss in chicken, seal, and shake ;)
- Place coated chicken in a greased oven safe pan. Top with the remainder of the crumbs & cheddar that didn't stick to the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, until chicken is cooked through, around 30 mins depending on the thickness of the chicken.
And P.S....to show you how easy this meal was to make, I did it with a wild preschooler dancing around the kitchen and a clingy/tired/teething 1yo strapped to my back in the Ergo :)