This was really good! I rolled mine up in a whole wheat pita, my husband ate his served over rice.
- 2 chicken breasts, diced to bite-sized
- 3/4 cup frozen diced onions
- 2 small sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- 1.5 tsp dried cumin powder
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (or 1.5 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- wheat tortillas
- Put diced chicken, onions, sweet potatoes, enchilada sauce, cumin, garlic and corn in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 5 hours.
- Add cheese, stir until melted.
- Serve on tortillas (or rice).