How good does this sound!!?! And easy :)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 container marinara sauce (15 ounces)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 package refrigerated cheese tortellini (9 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or pizza style cheese
- Cook beef over medium heat until brown. Drain grease.
- Spray inside of slow-cooker with cooking spray then add beef , marinara sauce, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Mix, then cover and cook on low 7 to 8 hours.
- Stir in tortellini and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook on low another15 minutes, until tortellini is tender.