Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pasta "Bravo"

After a long day at the zoo, I'm exhausted and the last thing I wanted to do was cook dinner tonight. So.... I just threw a few easy ingredients together.

When my husband came home and saw it, he said "oooh, looks just like Pasta Bravo!" His favorite dish from our favorite Italian restaurant, Bravos. Too bad for him that's not quite what it was, haha ;) But it was pretty good!

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 chicken breasts, diced
  • 1/2 a 24oz jar of salsa
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • pasta of choice (I used Rigatoni)
  • olive oil for cooking
DIRECTIONS
  1. Cook chicken in skillet with some olive oil over medium high heat until cooked through.
  2. Stir in salsa and cream of mushroom soup.
  3. Cover and turn to low until heated through.
  4. Meanwhile, boil water and cook pasta according to package directions.
  5. Mix everything together. That easy ;)

No comments: