I saw the original recipe idea in the February 2010 edition of Glamour.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 medium sized red potatoes, diced
- about 1.5 cups of baby carrots
- 1 large zucchini, diced.
- 1/2 cup frozen diced onions
- 1 can light beer
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- garlic powder to taste
- pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Cook chicken over medium heat in some olive oil, 5 minutes each side.
- Add diced potatoes, carrots, onions and seasoning. Saute for another 5 minutes.
- Add the beer and vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the diced zucchini, recover, and simmer for another 15 minutes.