I don't make pork very often. Rarely. But I'm finally starting to get a taste for it after years of disliking pork... Trying something new! :)
This recipe is from allrecipes.com. Gravy Baked Pork Chops
- 4 pork loin chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a skillet, melt butter and brown pork on both sides for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic as meat is browning.
- In a bowl, mix soup, milk and water.
- Spray olive oil into a baking dish and put in the pork chops.
- Pour soup/gravy mixture over meat.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until meat is cooked through.