- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 can lite kidney beans
- corn tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded mixed Mexican cheeses
Saute chicken and cook until almost done.
Add the garlic, cumin, onions and nutmeg and mix well.
Add the broth, corn and tomatoes.
Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes.
Break up some tortilla chips into bowls and pour soup over chips. Top with cheese and a little sour cream.