Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lunchbox blog label

Kylie has been eating lunch at school 2xs a week this year. For some reason, I find it hard to pack good lunches for her...and it takes me a while to pack them! Next year she'll be in kindergarten (!!!!). That will be 5 lunches and 5 morning snacks (for little Miss doesn't eat breakfast, so it needs to be a good wholesome filling snack) a week for me to pack! Between coming up with lunch ideas and figuring out which lunch container to put it in so that everything fits well in her lunch box, I figured I might as well start collecting ideas.

As I've mentioned before, this blog is mostly for me to refer to while I'm cooking or trying to menu plan. I'm happy to share with others, but don't expect anything fancy ;) I will have this newest "lunchbox" label for lunch and morning snack plans and ideas. Feel free to share you own, I could always use some good lunch box ideas!

I'll be taking pictures, so that I remember which container that lunch fits best in!

First lunch:
Pepita butter with baby carrots, sliced cucumber, and whole wheat crackers. Sliced pears, a yogurt, and an organic apple juice box included as well.

No comments: