- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 1 14 oz Can Light Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Ripe Bananas, mashed
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla extract (the only thing I added to the original recipe)
1. Place the quinoa in a strainer and rinse with water.
2. Place quinoa, coconut milk and milk in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes stirring continuously until thickened.
5. Pour into individual ramekins and chill for 1-2 hours.
* The pudding can also be served warm.