- 3/4 cup all-purpose unbleached flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbs rum
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry to the wet, and stir until just combined - be sure not to overmix!
- Allow the batter to sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the waffle iron and cook the waffles according to the manufacturer's instructions.