My dear dear husband....well, he refused to even try a bite. ::::sigh::::
My girls however, both at a TON of this! And my oldest daughter is a very picky eater. So score! I'll definitely be making them again. Sorry hubby, you'll survive ;) Oh, and I loved them too!
Recipe adapted from SkinnyTaste.com
- cooking spray
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 medium zucchinis, grated
- 1 1/2 cups grated Mexican blend cheese
- 4 Flatbreads (I get the flax seed ones from Costco)
- Red enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Add a tsp olive oil in a skillet and saute the garlic and onion for about 3 minutes.
- Add in the zucchini, cumin, and salt and cook another 4-5 mins.
- Remove from heat and mix in 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Scoop up 1/4 of zucchini mixture into each tortilla/flatbread and place seam-down in baking dish.
- Top with 1/2 can Enchilada sauce.
- Top with remainder of cheese.
- Bake about 20 minutes, until heated through.