- 2 cans (14ish ounces each) beef gravy
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds frozen meatballs
- 1 cup sour cream
- egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Sauté onion and mushrooms in butter until tender, about 5 mins.
- In crockpot, combine onion, mushrooms, gravy, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic .
- Stir meatballs into the sauce.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours (or Low for 6 hours).
- Slowly stir the sour cream into the slow cooker mixture.
- Serve meatballs over hot buttered noodles.