- 3/4 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/6 cup milk
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups peanut butter
- In a large saucepan, mix together the cracker crumbs, sugars, butter and milk.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir for another 5 minutes
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place a single layer of crackers along the bottom.
- Top with crumb mixture, then add another layer of crackers.
- Combine the chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 2 minutes. Be sure not to overcook or the chocolate will burn.
- Stir into a smooth mixture and pour over the crackers.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars and enjoy!