I stayed pretty close to the original recipe. This is great served over rice, couscous, wrapped in tortilla, with tortilla chips, or just as it :)
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1.5 cups black beans (I cook dried black beans and freeze them in can-sized portions)
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- juice from 1 or more limes, to taste
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.