I want to do better. I hear myself tell my girls how important breakfast is, but I'm not showing them a good example.
They love smoothies. I love smoothies. What could be easier than smoothies for breakfast?!
Disclaimer: this is for ME, not the girls! I add supplements to it for various reasons, including trying natural remedies for my anxiety, my IBS problems, etc.... If I make this for the girls, the only supplement I include is the probiotics.
- 10 almonds
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- powdered probiotics (I like Genestra Brands HMF-Pre and Probiotics)
- powdered Inositol (vitamin B supplement)
- Tropical Tango Vegan powdered smoothie mix (I use 1 tbsp)
- Put all ingredients, minus the ice cubes, in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice and blend until smooth.