- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1.5 lbs)
- olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 3 sweet potatoes, sliced
- 2-4 apples, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup apple juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375
- Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven.
- Brown the pork on both sides, about 3 minutes each. Then remove from the pot.
- Add chopped apples, onion and garlic and cook until translucent.
- Put the pork back in and top with salt and pepper.
- Add sweet potatoes, 1 cup of apple juice and 2 cups of chicken broth, mix well.
- Cover Dutch oven with foil and place in oven.
- Bake for about 2 hours, until pork is cooked through.