- chicken tenderloins, cut to bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely diced
1 cup diced baby carrots
3/4 cup frozen peas
1 cup chicken broth
- 1 packaged roll of refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- Place the chicken, butter, chicken broth, soup, carrots, peas, and onion in a slow cooker and mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
Place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker and cook an additional 30 minutes, until the dough is no longer raw in the center.